Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can I Really Blog?

Well, here goes nothing. I am new at this blogging thing so I hope you readers will be patient with me. I am a Stay-at-Home Dad with kids that are in school all day. So I find myself with an abundance of free time. I mean after I finish the chores around the house. I do have to stay in good graces with my wife.

After the chores are done I find myself watching ESPN. It seems that there is always a story that gets my blood boiling and I express my opinion, to myself, since nobody else is around. This got me thinking I should put my thoughts in a blog and share them with folks like you who may have the same or different opinions. Besides, it's hard to argue with myself because I always win.

So I hope you will allow me this time and space to voice my feelings about certain stories, particularly in the world of sports. I may even blog about other stories that fill our headlines from time to time. Please comment on them and let me know how you feel. I am sure you folks will be more interesting than the guy I have been talking to, me. Please check back in for my first topic. I just have to wait for my blood to boil again.

No comments:

Post a Comment